The WhatsApp lib
Yowsup is no longer updated. There is no WhatsApp library available, but many people need it. I will gradually open source the library I have used for a long time. This library is written in Java. Will include all features except registration. Because the registration part is not in the scope of this open source.
If this code is useful for you, please give me a STAR
How to log in
You have two ways to log in
1) Use Gorgeous to register an account that may be blocked.
2) Use the emulator or mobile phone (root) to register the account, and then use the tool to extract the login configuration file.
Register use Gorgeous(First Method)
1) Opening the program will automatically jump to the login page and click the registration button.
2) Enter the country code and phone number and click on CodeQuest.
3) Enter the SMS verification code and click Register
4) After successful registration, jump to the main page and select configuration file to log in
Extract from device(Second Method)
If you already have an account on your Android phone or emulator, you can simply extract the environment and log in.
1) Install APK to mobile phone or simulator. (whatsapp_config_tool.apk)
2) To make sure the device is root, click Export (Gorgeous)
3) Save the extracted configuration file to the computer (axolotl.db), you can change the file name arbitrarily;
Application will visit https://www.whatsapp.com/android/ to check the version of whatsapp, please confirm whether your network can normal connection, try again or set agent. To avoid version discrepancies, call the NoiseJni.CheckWhatsappVersion function once to check the version.
#Linux sudo apt install libssl-dev sudo apt-get install curl libcurl4-openssl-dev
Email: [email protected]
Gorgeous is licensed under the GPLv3+: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html.