APK Explorer & Editor (AEE)
APK Explorer & Editor, an open-source tool to explore the contents of an installed APK, is strictly made with an aim to inspect an installed APK file.
AEE currently supports the following tasks
- Explore an installed application and navigate through its contents.
- Save/export individual resource files such as icon, fonts, graphics, binary XML files, etc to device storage.
- Export and easily manage (install, share etc.) APK's/Split APK's into device storage.
- Includes a feature-rich APK/Split APK/App bundle installer (easily pick and install files from device storage)
- It is also possible to edit text/binary XML files using an in-built text editor (disabled by default in the Settings menu).
- Delete or replaces resources.
- Create signed APK's/App Bundles after the above-mentioned processes.
- Resign APK's/bundles with AEE custom key.
A list of people who contributed to this project is available here.
Copyright (C) 2021-2022 APK Explorer & Editor <[email protected]> APK Explorer & Editor (AEE) is a free softwares: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. APK Explorer & Editor is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with APK Explorer & Editor. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.